Monday, February 4, 2008

Monterey Trip

We recently spent a few days in Montery Bay for Mike's district meeting. We had such a great time! It was so nice to take a break and get away for a change. I did have to leave Jamison in the provided child care a couple of times which he hated. He cried the entire time. Lately he doesn't want ANYONE but Mom. We went on the famous 17-Mile Drive down the coast which was beautiful! We also went to the Montery Bay Aquarium. Jamison absolutely loved the massive fish tanks!!
Here we are after the company luau.

17-Mile DriveThe Lone Cypress- 17-Mile Drive


Cannery Row


Jamison wants to be a fish too!

2 comments:

julie said...

Hey Mike & Keli,
I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. (This is Julie (Schill) by the way). Your little Jamison is so adorable. How old is he? He looks the same age as my Lucy. She was born on April 17,2007. I loved your pictures of Monterey. That is where my parents have lived for the past 5 years. Isn't it dreamy? We love it there. Sounds like you guys are doing well. I have been keeping in touch with Chelon & Felicia via blogs. It is a fun way to keep in touch. Our blog is www.jjfinchfamily.blogspot.com. Hope all is well. Julie

Dana said...

Jamison is so cute. I love his fish face! It's so fun to see all the friends, spouses and kids. I tried that "pumpkin crunch" that you had on your blog awhile ago and we loved it! Thanks for sharing.