
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Christmas in November
My very thoughtful husband surprised me with an early Christmas present yesterday. He was able to find me a piano without spending a dime! A member in our ward was giving it away and Mike knew that I have always wanted one. Even though I don't know how to play it is a goal of mine to learn and to have my children play. It is beautfiful, just needs to be cleaned up a bit. Right now it's current home is in our entryway until we move to our new home. Everytime Jamison passes by it, he has to play, he loves it! Thanks so much Mike, you're the greatest!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awesome! I would totally teach you if I didn't live across town. When are you guys moving?
That is so great!! We were just looking at pianos the other day and they are so dang expensive! Congrats, its beautiful!!
Post a Comment