Thursday, April 9, 2009

Before and After

We've been in our house for almost four months now and I'm finally getting around to posting before and after pictures. We have put a lot of time and sweat into our home and we absolutely love it! We had to re-paint the ENTIRE house, repair holes, deep clean it, buy light fixtures, buy appliances, etc. We still have our master bathroom to complete, but it should be an easy project.

Our living room was a huge project! There are vaulted ceilings which made it difficult. We had to prime the whole thing before we painted.




What a mess!

It was impossible to keep Jamison out of the paint!











We had to buy all new appliances.











The lawn has been brought back to life!



7 comments:

Tolman Tribe said...

Wow, nice work you too. The house looks great. I like the colors.

Felicia said...

It looks great! Can't wait to come visit you guys!

Ruthie said...

Wow, your house looks really nice! You guys have done a great job!

Jaron and Michelle said...

Your house is way cute!! I love the new appliances!! I wish I could talk Jaron into getting some like that!!

April said...

You guys did a great job! Way to go! That looked like a lot of work and time! Looks beautiful! Are you still in the same ward?

The Evers Family said...

Wow nice job!

Pam said...

The change is amazing!! You did such a great job.