Before we left Sacramento we had some family pictures taken in Old Auburn! Our photographer was great, thanks Janelle! You can check out her website here. Here are a few of them for you to check out!
We were married in August 2004 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. We moved to California in 2006 and had our beautiful boy one year later. We love to spend our time playing with Jamison and making him laugh! We enjoy playing board games, cards, and watching movies together. We have developed a great love for the beach and the beautiful sunsets that we can enjoy there! Currently reside in the Seattle area and found we love the raw beauty found in every gaze here. We absolutely love traveling and spending time with all of our family!!
6 comments:
You have such a cute little family! You are still as beautiful as can be and your little boy is so darling!
Your pictures are adorable! Hope all is well down there! I can't believe how big Jamison is getting!
Your pictures are so cute! I love them all! Your family is so cute!
Love, love them!
Your family pics are so cute! I hope you are liking your new home:)
Oh these are so sweet!
I love the one of Jamison coming down the stairs and that last one--all of you're expressions...just priceless!
Coming out any time soon?
I'd love to see you.
Post a Comment