Monday, September 21, 2009

Catch Up

I've been such a slacker at blogging lately! Here is what we've been up to the past month!
We found a new beach that we love!

It has lots of rocks and tide pools that are fun to explore!

Jamison loves the tide pools

I bottled peaches for the first time which was tons of fun! Jamison was my little helper, he loved taking the stickers off of the peaches!

My first batch!

Out shopping for the day!

I just thought this one was cute so I threw it in!

Jamison was so tired, he just about fell asleep in his food.

We've been potty training. Not so fun for Mom, but looks like Jamison is getting a kick out of it!


We had free tickets to the USC game! It was really hot that day but it was a lot of fun! And yes, they did win!

Outside of the Coliseum Stadium

Finger Painting

Every morning my living room turns into a major city!

Jamison decided to try out my mascara

7 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I can't believe how big he is now! I swear he should still be six months old...but then even my own kid is a year and a half now!

julie said...

cute pics. How is the potty training going? Yesterday Lucy wanted to wear her big girl panties so I let her. She went to the bathroom right before we headed out the door so I thought she would be ok for an hour. Nope, she peed all over the floor at the grocery store. Oh, the joys of potty training. :)

SOVEREEN'S :) said...

He is so freakin' cute! Noce job on the peaches, they look great!

T Daley said...

The peaches look wonderful! Great job! You look like you are adjusting well to the move and, your little guy is so cute!

Pam said...

Canning, I am super impressed! That is a real task. You are an awesome mother doing so many fun things.

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Hey Kel...So I'm so sad we didn't end up getting together the last time you were here! We miss you guys and are so happy to hear that you're doing so well in SoCal. I need to call you sometime so we can catch up properly. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I love and miss you. I'm back to blogging (finally) so you can check my site for updates too.

Emily Judd said...

Jamison is such a cute little boy. I really like that picture of your city in your living room. I can totally relate!