It seems crazy to me that it is already October! What happened to September? Living in California certainly doesn't make it feel like October. I have to be honest, I get so homesick for Utah this time of year. I really miss the changing seasons, especially fall which is my favorite. I am excited that I don't have to drive in the dreadful snow, but just to see the snow covering the mountains would be wonderful! Actually, seeing mountains period would be wonderful. Don't get me wrong, I love northern California and I absolutely LOVE our ward family here, but a girl is entitled to be homesick every now and again!
We fed Jamison rice cereal for the first time a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure if he really liked it or if he just liked biting on the spoon. Since then he seems to enjoy it more, and he doesn't make quite the mess he used to.

I took Jamison with me to the Relief Society broadcast last weekend because Mike was working late again. He kept smiling and laughing at each woman sitting close to us and of course they were getting a kick out of it. I'm not sure if those sisters were able to listen to much of the broadcast, they were having too much fun cooing at my son!
No comments:
Post a Comment