Friday, November 30, 2007

New Tricks

Jamison has now started getting into everything! Even though he can't crawl yet, he is very crafty. I put him on the kitchen floor one day and found that he has figured out how to get into the drawers! So lately my time has been spent rearranging our kitchen.

He also likes to pull his arm out of his shirt so I have to keep dressing him!















We got Roxy and Ozzie fixed yesterday (I know they look hilarious with the cones on their heads, but it really is pretty sad.) Jamison loves to try and pull and pound on the cones, let's just say the dogs don't feel the same way!

Now for one of Dad's tricks. Mike was suppose to be watching Jamison, but when I walked in, this is what I found!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

So cute! The pictures made me laugh out loud!