This was our first year hosting our own Thanksgiving and it was a hit! Mom and Dad D came down from Oregon and we had tons of fun. Mike cooked most of the food which was amazing. When the turkey first came out of the deep fryer I was a little concerned because it was black. Turns out it was just the dry rub and marinade that he had put on it, I promise it was NOT burned. We are still enjoying the leftovers. We went to a couple of stores on Friday, but didn't purchase much. Mike went golfing with his dad that afternoon while mom and I lounged around the house. Jamison had his first experience opening a Christmas present and he LOVED it. Mom and dad brought down a present for him from the Coffman's, our dear family friends! It was so much fun to watch him rip open the paper with his mouth and try to eat the wrapping. I'm sure he will be happier with the wrapping paper than the toys he is getting for Christmas! We miss you all and wish that we could have shared this great holiday together, but we hear that everyone had a fun time as well.
Jamison's gift from the Coffman's-Reindeer hat and slippers!
Jamison is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. I am sad that I haven't been able to seem him in person yet. Your blog page is so cute. It sounds like you had a good christmas and got to spend it with Mike's parents. Thanks for sharing it with me! Tell Mike, "hi" and take care...Bethany
We were married in August 2004 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. We moved to California in 2006 and had our beautiful boy one year later. We love to spend our time playing with Jamison and making him laugh! We enjoy playing board games, cards, and watching movies together. We have developed a great love for the beach and the beautiful sunsets that we can enjoy there! Currently reside in the Seattle area and found we love the raw beauty found in every gaze here. We absolutely love traveling and spending time with all of our family!!
1 comment:
Jamison is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. I am sad that I haven't been able to seem him in person yet. Your blog page is so cute. It sounds like you had a good christmas and got to spend it with Mike's parents. Thanks for sharing it with me! Tell Mike, "hi" and take care...Bethany
Post a Comment