Monday, April 7, 2008

Temple Picnic

After the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference we packed a picnic lunch and went to the temple grounds to enjoy it. This was Jamison's first trip to the temple. He was mesmerized by the water fountain that is there. There was such a sweet spirit that was felt even on the grounds of the temple. I was overcome with thanks to my Heavenly Father that we are an eternal family. I can't imagine a life that doesn't include Mike and Jamison. We had such a great time and hope to make this one of our family traditions!






7 comments:

Che Butter said...

I love that little boy!

Felicia said...

I can't believe how big he is!

Jennifer Dyal said...

He's growing up soooo fast! I can't wait to see you guys.

Dana said...

What a fun day. I love the pictures! Once again I am jealous of your weather. I wish it was warm enough that we could go outside for more than 5 seconds without freezing!

M & M said...

Fun day and a great reminder to Jamison that he will be going to the temple one day!
Love you, Mom

julie said...

How fun! I like your nice picnic basket. It makes a picnic even more fun if you have a fun basket. Jamison is so darling!

April said...

I love those pictures! That picnic looked like so much fun. I can't believe that he is turning one soon. Time goes so fast, doesn't it? :) You have such a cute family!