Happy birthday again Mike, sorry I didn't call you back...I was at Target, multi-tasking and stuff kept falling out of my cart! Anywho, I loved talking to you. You are such a wonderful brother, and I admire so many things about you. The slide show brought back tons of memories when we were all kids growing up. I don't know if you even have a clue how much I looked up to you...then again, maybe trying to be hanging out with you and your friends all the time gave it away. I still look up to you today. I love you bro!
Kel, the slideshow was such a cute idea. You are always so creative! Thanks for taking such great care of Mike!
We were married in August 2004 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. We moved to California in 2006 and had our beautiful boy one year later. We love to spend our time playing with Jamison and making him laugh! We enjoy playing board games, cards, and watching movies together. We have developed a great love for the beach and the beautiful sunsets that we can enjoy there! Currently reside in the Seattle area and found we love the raw beauty found in every gaze here. We absolutely love traveling and spending time with all of our family!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike. Hope you have a fun day! I loved all the kid pictures...adorable! 30...right??
Happy birthday again Mike, sorry I didn't call you back...I was at Target, multi-tasking and stuff kept falling out of my cart! Anywho, I loved talking to you. You are such a wonderful brother, and I admire so many things about you. The slide show brought back tons of memories when we were all kids growing up. I don't know if you even have a clue how much I looked up to you...then again, maybe trying to be hanging out with you and your friends all the time gave it away. I still look up to you today. I love you bro!
Kel, the slideshow was such a cute idea. You are always so creative! Thanks for taking such great care of Mike!
Hey Mike it's Melanie C! How are ya!? You have an adorable family. Congratulations! The blog looks great.
Post a Comment