Jamison took his first steps by himself a couple of days ago. He is still pretty nervous about it, so he's only done it twice. He loves walking along with us as long as he has a hand to hold on to. I'm sure he'll be running around in no time!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love this age. When does he turn one?
Lucy turns one on April 17th. I loved having a spring baby. I can't believe Lucy will be one soon either. Do you like living in California?
He is getting so big and handsome!
HEY!
we received Mike's message last week and apologize for not returning the call. We've all been sick with that nasty flu going around and it totally makes you feel like trash.
Dan and I started the adoption process. We hope to see you guys soon!
i can't believe how big he is! this is such an adorable age.
Yea! I love this video! Mike's laugh is so classic Mike. Its cute to see my big bro as the proud daddy. Love you guys, and can't wait to see you in May!
Post a Comment