Monday, March 3, 2008

Mom & Dad D Come For a Visit

Mom and Dad D were able to come visit us last weekend. We had such a good time with them, but as always the trip was much too short. We went to lunch at Mr. Pickles, a wonderful sandwich shop here. Afterwards, we attended a Baby Expo which was lots of fun. Jamison got lots of fun freebies! That evening we went out to eat at Olive Garden. Jamison sat on a booster chair and tried everything from our plates. On Sunday, Mike and I had the opportunity to speak in sacrament. I was worried that Jamison would scream the whole time I was on the stand, but he only fussed for a minute. Thanks to Mom and Dad for all of their help and for taking time to visit with us!




3 comments:

Michal said...

did you see jared at the expo? he had a booth there.
glad you got to visit with your parents (or mike's parents, i guess). i know how much you miss your family.

Che Butter said...

I LOVE that picture of Jamison, second from the bottom. He's got some sweet digs too.

Unknown said...

wheeeeeeeee!