Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day weekend we went to Oregon to visit Mom and Dad D. It was so nice to just hang out and relax! Mike and I actually got to take a nap together while Jamison played with Grandma and Grandpa, a first for us! On Monday, Mike helped fix a few things around the house and Jamison tagged along as his little helper. We had a really fun weekend, thanks Mom and Dad!
Jamison learning to play the piano!

Jamison kept giving Grandma's doll a kiss!


Jamison wanted Grandpa to hold him lots!

Mr. Fix-it

3 comments:

julie said...

Jamison is seriously such a cutie!! I am sure his Grandpa & Grandma love the time they get with him. Do you like living in California? Jared is going to San Francisco tomorrow for work. There is a possibility we could end up in San Fran. I think it would be a fun adventure, but it is super expensive! I am kindof enjoying quiet little Idaho :). We'll see.

Anonymous said...

nice post hon, love you.
-mike

M & M said...

Wow, how we loved having you here for a couple of days! We miss the laughs of that cute little boy! What a sweetheart to have in our family. Keli you are such a great addition to our Dyal Family! We are sooo blessed to have you.
Love you all, Mom & Dad