Yesterday Jamison decided to pick one of our tomatoes off the plant and eat it. I ran and grabbed the camera and a bib. I thought I would video it also, even though nothing exciting happened, it's just been awhile since his grandparents have seen him!
Tomatoes are the only veggie I can get Jamison to eat.
On Saturday we took Jamison to get his first haircut at a children's salon! He got to sit in a fire truck with a bell, watch a movie, and play with a toy while they cut it. He was a little unsure at first and started whining, but then the stylist gave him a sucker and he was fine after that! I can't believe that my baby is getting so old, time goes by way too fast.
Before
AfterI love this picture of Mike and Jamison, it was taken on Father's Day.






2 comments:
I wish I could get my girls to eat tomatoes! Not one of them will. I love the fun place you took him for his haircut! I want to get my hair done there. I cant get over how cute he is.
love the new 'do.
regarding your question on my post, we know a great photographer in roseville. she's in our ward and in jared's letip group. call his office for her phone number, since i'm out of town and don't have it. her name is nicolette, but you just need to ask him about his photographer. i believe that her rates are reasonable, but we trade services, soo . . .
Post a Comment