Jamison and I recently had the opportunity to spend a few weeks with family in Utah. It was so nice to spend some quality time with everyone. We wish Mike could have gone with us, but he had to stay home and work, so we missed him tons! While there I discovered that Jamison is a true cowboy! He loves ALL animals, tractors, 4-wheelers, big trucks, rodeos, fairs, etc. It almost made me sad to come home because he was having so much fun. I'm sure he will always look forward to his visits to Utah in the future, just like I do. Thanks to everyone who made our trip special, we love you!

I wanna be a cowboy! We took Jamison to the Santaquin Rodeo and he had a ball! He couldn't take his eyes off of the animals.








3 comments:
Hi Keli! I'm glad you found our blog! We just started it and are having fun with it.
Looks like you guys had a great trip! Isn't it so fun to watch little ones experience new things? He is SO adorable, by the way!
We really should get together soon!
So fun! I can't believe how Jamison went right up to all those animals.You guys look like you had a great time.
Random- I had a dream about you and Mike last night. You were getting married and you were wearing a hideous white pirate blouse with a khaki skirt that had a strip of denim sewn own it and Mike was wearing a horrible denim long sleeve shirt that was way to big for him and tight black jeans. I started crying when I saw you guys because I couldn't believe you got married in those outfits.
I'm not quite sure where that dream came from. Maybe you guys are thinking about purchasing a white pirate shirt and an oversized denim shirt and I am supposed to stop you :)
Ha ha..I am laughing about what Dana wrote! That is hilarious! So your post look like mine when we go to Utah...lot & lots of pictures with family. I love it. It looks like you guys had fun. Jamison is such a litle cutie.
Post a Comment