My sweet sister Danica was able to come out and visit us for a week. I loved having her here! This was probably the last time that she visits for awhile since she is going to be serving a mission for our church soon. We had a great time while she was here, we went to a movie, the Railroad Museum, the State Fair, played games, and spent some late nights just talking. She is such an inspiration to me. She has grown into such a fine woman and I am so proud of her. She has such a beautiful testimony of the gospel and she will make a great missionary! I cried like a baby when she left, maybe because I knew this would be one of the last times I got to spend with her before she leaves. Danica, you are such a wonderful sister and I love you dearly!
Jamison loves his Aunt Danica!
Aunt Danica is so much fun!
Jamison's favorite part of the fair was the petting zoo. He spent forever in there and cried when it was time to leave. He pet every single animal at least a dozen times!





No comments:
Post a Comment