On Thursday night we decided to all camp out in the living room. We have never tried out our pull out bed on our couch and thought that it would be fun to try it out. We ate ice cream and junk food while watching movies. The fun lasted until about 2 a.m. when we went back to the bedroom because it was so hot and the bed was pretty crowded for the three of us. It still ended up being a lot of fun! On Friday we went to our ward campout. It was about 105 degrees out and I swear I was melting. But despite being hot, Jamison had a blast! He loved spending so much time outdoors and especially loved waking up outdoors. I am still itching the 15 mosquito bites that I got, but we will definitely do it again soon just to see the smile on Jamison's face!
Our Camp In
Jamison's first campout
I just liked this picture, so I decided to throw it in!
No comments:
Post a Comment