My younger sister Danica just received her mission call! She will be going to Richmond, Virginia on a spanish speaking mission! I know that she will make a fantastic missionary. Her testimony is so beautiful and touching. I know that the people in Virginia are going to love her. Danica, we are so proud of you and the decision you've made to serve your Heavenly Father. We love you so much!!








2 comments:
Congrats to your sister. The people of Virgina will be blessed to have her. I loved looking at all your pics. J with the animals is so cute! Also, kudos for taking the family camping. Paul and I want to try camping with Isaac but we keep chickening out.
What cute pictures!!! Jamison is growing so fast! I love his head of hair! :) How fun that you went camping and Mike did racing... everything looks so fun!
Post a Comment