Friday, September 12, 2008

Speed Racer

Last weekend we went to the local speedway and Mike got to race with about eight other cars. He has always wanted to drive a racecar, so for Christmas last year I bought him a package to do so. It was so much fun to watch him out there and he drove like a pro! Jamison loved it also. When the cars started racing around the track he started clapping and cheering, it was so cute!



3 comments:

Felicia said...

Wow, what an awesome gift! What a good wife you are. Mike would be a natural!

Dana said...

Great present Keli! That's awesome.

I know of a white Buick and a ditch by Orem High that would claim that Mike has been speed racing for a few years. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. Although no one was laughing at the time, well, maybe the tow truck driver.

julie said...

HA HA...I remember that!!! I am totally laughing, Dana! I agree I think Mike has been speed racing for some time now. Great gift!