On Saturday we took Jamison up to Apple Hill. We had so much fun! Jamison got to pick out a couple of pumpkins, pet the animals at the petting farm, and even ride a pony. He rode like a pro, we were really impressed. Of course when it was time to get off, he was so sad and started crying. He had a great time at the pumpkin patch also. He kept picking up the little ones and bringing them to us to hold and climbed all over the big ones. We bought a couple of really yummy pies, apples, and the best apple cider I've ever had!
hey keli, I got your message and i didn't call you back so hopefully you get this before the morning. I will call you later to reschedule his appt. thanks- deb
keli it's debbie again. My phone isn't working and it has your number on it. do u mind calling and leaving a message with your number on it. I will check it on kevin's phone. so sorry.
We were married in August 2004 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. We moved to California in 2006 and had our beautiful boy one year later. We love to spend our time playing with Jamison and making him laugh! We enjoy playing board games, cards, and watching movies together. We have developed a great love for the beach and the beautiful sunsets that we can enjoy there! Currently reside in the Seattle area and found we love the raw beauty found in every gaze here. We absolutely love traveling and spending time with all of our family!!
2 comments:
hey keli, I got your message and i didn't call you back so hopefully you get this before the morning. I will call you later to reschedule his appt. thanks- deb
keli it's debbie again. My phone isn't working and it has your number on it. do u mind calling and leaving a message with your number on it. I will check it on kevin's phone. so sorry.
Post a Comment