Monday, January 26, 2009

The Sound of Silence

The sound of silence in my home is pretty alarming. If I can't hear Jamison then I can almost bet that he's getting into something he's not suppose to. My instincts were right the other night when I went in the guest bedroom to find that had dumped the entire box of carpet deodorizer out all over the bed!


4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Oh no!! Your poor bed! I definitely know what you mean by the sound of silence...Sams' only 10 months old and he already gets into way too much mischief.

April said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! WOW! What a surprise he left you... I can't stop laughing! :) So, how have you been? Jamison is so cute and such a big boy now! It is fun to catch up on your blog!

julie said...

Oh my....I am sure it was a huge mess to clean up, but that is hilarious too. Yeah, silence is good, but usually alarming at my house too. :) Jamison is so darling. Hope you guys are doing well.

Michal said...

oh, no! it's hilarious when you don't have to clean it up. so sorry.