Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamison!

Jamison celebrated his 2nd birthday last week! I can't believe my baby is so grown up, where does the time go? We took him to the Folsom Zoo on his birthday which he loved! Then yesterday we had a birthday party for him and invited all of his little friends, it was great! We had about 16 kids there. We barbequed and the kids played in the pool and the sandbox and had a blast!

Jamison, we love you so much and are so grateful to have you in our lives! The last two years have been the best yet!! You truly are a blessing from Heaven. Happy Birthday!!

Getting ready to ride the train at the Folsom Zoo.


Jamison loved this deer. It just kept coming up to him so he pet it and played with it for about 10 minutes.


Jamison's dinosaur cake that I made for him.


I love this picture of all these kids crammed into this tiny sandbox.


Jamison loved all of his gifts!

3 comments:

Adrie said...

They grow up way to fast, it's both so fun and so sad. I wish I lived in California so I could have a swimming party in May!

The Bradley's said...

I can't believe how big Jamison is getting. He has grown so much since the last time that I saw him - when you came to Utah. Hope everything is going well for you and I miss you guys! Keep in touch

Candace said...

Oh my sweet Moses..

Happy day my long-lost friend! You're baby is so yummy..although I wouldn't have expected anything less from you and Mike. Congratulations!

It's so wonderful to see you, even if it is only through blogland. Thanks for dropping me a line. I will be sure to periodically check back in. We should do lunch next time you're up ya?