Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer Fun in April

Last week we had a few hot days that got into the 90's! It seemed so crazy that we were running our AC in April, especially when I would talk to family in Utah who had just received snow! I just love the California sunshine!!

Jamison's little swimming pool

In the bounce house at Mekhi & Akira's birthday party



Jamison loves playing with the older boys!

3 comments:

Adrie said...

Keli,
How are you? I found your name on the class blog. Your little boy is adorable and you look so happy (I just got done looking at your whole blog)! I am SO jealous that you live in California, I would give anything to move out of this weather. Anyways it would be so great to hear from you and to keep in touch with you. My blog is private, but you can leave a comment with your email address at mattadriepaizleyandjace.blogspot.com and I will add you to my blog list. Anyways take care!
Adrie

Adrie said...

It would be so fun to catch up with you. Next time you come to Utah we should at least go to lunch or something. We go to California a couple times a year my husband's brother lives down there. Where do you live? It will be so fun to keep in touch with you, you gotta love blogging.

julie said...

Hey Keli,
I jsut wanted to say thanks for your post a few weeks back about your miscarriage. I too kust had a miscarriage and it was really hard. I actually went back too your blog post and reread what you had said and it was really comforting. Just wanted to say thanks and that I hope you are doing ok. Thank goodness for eternal families. :)