Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome Baby Emmitt!

Our little Emmitt was born the end of January! He was 20.5 inches long and weighed 7 lbs, 9 oz. I was able to have a successful VBAC which was wonderful!

I am so grateful for this little miracle and the joy that he brings to my life! After I had Jamison I wondered how I could ever love another baby as much. It's amazing to me how my heart just grew twice as large! I love being a mother and all that it entails!













3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

What a beautiful baby! Your boys are just DARLING. Hoping you and Mike are managing to catch some sleep every now and again. :)

Miss A said...

Such a cute family! Your little guys are so handsome. Missing you today.

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

So good to see pics. Welcome to Earth little Emmitt! What a precious boy, we can't wait to meet you and see big brother of course. Miss you guys!