Yay!!!! You did update your blog! Your new little guy is beautiful, you have gorgeous kids! You look AMAZING too, as always! I love all of the pictures, and I did hear that Nikota got married, wow, I feel really old! I am so glad to see pictures of your precious little family and see that you're doing great. Being a mom is the best, I loved your post about that. I remember feeling the same way after I had Kaulin, I thought for sure there was no way I could love another one as much as I loved that little guy, he was my whole entire world...and now all three of them are. It's pretty amazing how that works. They are all so different, and each know how to test my patience in different ways as well (: but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Congrats on your new little one! I hope you're getting some rest, you're very busy I'm sure (: Thanks for posting!! I am just nosy and wanted to see. (:
We were married in August 2004 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. We moved to California in 2006 and had our beautiful boy one year later. We love to spend our time playing with Jamison and making him laugh! We enjoy playing board games, cards, and watching movies together. We have developed a great love for the beach and the beautiful sunsets that we can enjoy there! Currently reside in the Seattle area and found we love the raw beauty found in every gaze here. We absolutely love traveling and spending time with all of our family!!
2 comments:
Yay!!!! You did update your blog! Your new little guy is beautiful, you have gorgeous kids! You look AMAZING too, as always! I love all of the pictures, and I did hear that Nikota got married, wow, I feel really old! I am so glad to see pictures of your precious little family and see that you're doing great. Being a mom is the best, I loved your post about that. I remember feeling the same way after I had Kaulin, I thought for sure there was no way I could love another one as much as I loved that little guy, he was my whole entire world...and now all three of them are. It's pretty amazing how that works. They are all so different, and each know how to test my patience in different ways as well (: but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Congrats on your new little one! I hope you're getting some rest, you're very busy I'm sure (: Thanks for posting!! I am just nosy and wanted to see. (:
P.S. I LOVE the name Emmitt, so cute!!
Post a Comment