Four years ago I never imagined that I would grow to love California as much as I do now. We had so many great adventures while living there and I will miss it terribly. Here are some of the things that I love so much about the Golden State!
The Breathtaking Beaches
The Breathtaking Beaches































8 comments:
I love California too although I have never lived there like you. You have the cutest family! I am sure you will learn to love Washington too.
Hello old friend,
Two things..
1. Congrats on your new location- I was going to ask where, but Adrie cleared that up for me:)
2. Sooo excited to see a baby no. 2 floating around there on your sidebar!!! That's super neat.
XX-Candace
That's so awesome that you got to live near, and visit all of those amazing places! I can certainly see why you miss it. I love your beach/sunset pictures, how amazing. Hope you're adjusting well, I hate change, I have a hard time adjusting to new things...probably because I was in Goshen my whole life (: But at the same time change can be wonderful and refreshing. So glad to be in touch with you, it makes me happy (:
Good luck on your new adventure! We still miss you guys!
It looks like you created some amazing memories. Now you have a new place to discover. And new memories to make. Maybe you can catch up with Rachelle :)
Hey,
Me again.
Tiana told me that you were trying to reach me. You can email me at cfinlins@live.com if you want to.
Love ya!
Ok so you just made me want to move there even more than I already did!! I bet it is wonderful to go to the beach whenever you want! I hope you have fun in your Think of the new adventures you will have and all the fun new discoveries!
HEY! You need to update your blog and post pictures of your new baby for those of us who don't facebook!! (: please!
Post a Comment