Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Haircut

For about a month now I have been considering donating my hair to Locks of Love. Well today I finally did it! I ended up cutting off 18 inches! It's a little strange because I haven't had my hair this short for 10 years, but I really like it!




I forgot to take a picture before so here is one from a few weeks ago.

10 comments:

Melanie Higginbotham said...

Omigosh, it looks so cute, I can't wait to see it in person. You had beautiful hair, but how awesome to know that some other deserving woman will have it.

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

HOly Cow! Good job! I didn't cut off nearly so much, but I didn't have that much to give. Haha. It looks great!

Adrie said...

I remeber you as a "short hair girl". You look beautiful both ways, but I really like it short!

Marcie said...

Love the new do Kel!! It's very flattering!

Unknown said...

I didn't know your hair was that long! That is great that you donated it. I love your new do!

Jaron and Michelle said...

Your hair is so freakin cute short!! I love it!! I think it is so awesome that you donated your hair to!!!

Aleca Rose said...

sooo cute!! It really complements you well, love it!

shea said...

I love your hair! That really does look cute! I can't believe you cut all that hair off at one time. Pretty brave :)

jacoysloan said...

YOu look so cute with you new hair cut! It totally fits you. Do you miss it ? I always remember you with your long hair.

T Daley said...

Kelly, I am so glad you found me!!!! First I have to say I LOVE the hair cut, and someone will be so grateful for all that beautiful hair you donated.


Now..... Oh my gosh your little boy is so cute! It has been forever. I can't believe how fast time flies. Keep in touch.