Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ward BBQ

Today was our last ward activity in Sacramento. We had a bbq and played lots of fun games. Afterwards we had two fire engines come and the firemen talked to the kids and showed them the engines. They even gave each kid a turn to spray the hose, Jamison got a kick out of it! We have truly loved this ward, and we are so very sad to leave!

Some of us girls!

Jamison loved the kites.

Playing soccer

The kids got hats, stickers, and pencils to take home!

Jamison spraying the hose.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh man. That picture of me is amazing! I am so beautiful. I can't even contain my beauty. I think that's why my hair is going in so many different directions. My smile is the best part by far. What exactly am I doing with myself. I am the only one who didn't smile normally. Hey, maybe that is my normal smile. At least you can't tell that I have Katsup crusted on my nose. This is what happens when I have to wrangle both kids by myself at a ward activity. Thank you Andrew for the beautiful picture.