Saturday, June 20, 2009

Time to Go

When we moved to Sacramento three years ago it was really hard for me. I had to leave behind all of my family and start all over again. But it didn't take long for Sacramento to become my home. We have the most amazing ward with the most amazing people! We truly cherish the friendships that we've made here. Leaving here will be just as hard as leaving Utah because I feel like I'm leaving family again. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for guiding us and knowing exactly where we needed to be over the last few years. Now it's time to leave again, to start all over. Yes, I'm sad to leave and a little scared, but I know that Orange County is where we're suppose to be. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for our family!

4 comments:

SOVEREEN'S :) said...

Hey Keli! I hope you like it in your new home town. Your pics are very sweet:) I love the blogs; my is www.sovereensmile.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

T Daley said...

Kelly, I know how you feel about moving! We are prob moving to Heber this summer and even though it is only 1 1/2 hours away it is so diffrent than what I am use to. My friends are here, Family, neighbors that I love, I could go on and on. I also am worried for my kids !! It is so hard to go to a new school, Brayden will be in 6th grade and that is already hard enough with out being in a new place. But like you said; on the other hand I can't wait to see what is in store for us up there :)

Good Luck to you ! You are such a neat person, your new ward is lucky to have your family.

julie said...

I am excited for your little family, but I also know what you mean. I think our move from Utah to Idaho was harder for me then moving to Sydney because it was my first big move away from home. But the one thing I learned and like you have said too, you make friends who become your family and it is hard to leave them. I cried my eyes out leaving Idaho, but now we are here and we have met friends and now I can't imagine not knowing them. I am sure there are people in Orange County who will become your close friends and they will be lucky to have you. Change is hard, but gives us a chance to grow. Good luck! I will be excited to check your blog & see how things are going for you!!

Adrie said...

I would love to live in Orange county, I consider you lucky and I hope your not sad for too long. What is it that your husband does for a job anyway?